Before I elaborate more about PETRONAS Twin Towers Tickets, here some facts about the procedure for visiting the PETRONAS Sky Bridge and Level 86 Observation Deck for your reference. PETRONAS Twin Towers entrance tickets is limited, estimated only 880 pieces ticket issue daily. The earliest entrance ticket at 900am and last entrance ticket at 815pm, total operations hour is 11 hours. Due of security reason, each hours only 80 people are allowed to visit the Sky bridge and level 86.
PETRONAS Sky Bridge and Level 86 Observation deck only able to handle 40 visitors at one time. Groups of 80 people will be divided into two small groups, 40 visitors in each group. The difference visiting time for each group is 15 minutes. Every PETRONAS Twin Towers tickets has a single visiting time, the visiting time visitor can select as long it still available from 9.00am to 815pm.
If you missed your time slot for some reason, talk to officer in-charge. They might help you to slot in to empty places if still available.
How to book PETRONAS Twin Towers Tickets?
There is few ways tourist can book the PETRONAS Twin Towers tickets.
- Buy directly from the PETRONAS Twin Towers tickets counter. Special discount prices for senior people aged 55 above, those with wheelchair and Infant below 3 years old. Please be there early, around 0730am.
- Buy Petronas Twin Towers Ticket Online from official website.
- Buy a Kuala Lumpur City Tour packages from local tour operator that comes with visiting Sky Bridge and Observation Deck.
- Unofficial online ticket – Tourist can arranges the ticket to be deliver to the specific Hotels with additional charges.
Can I book the PETRONAS Twin Towers Tickets Online?
Yes, you can book the ticket online, but some of the website offering online ticket purchase was not officially from PETRONAS Twin Towers Visiting Centre. Tourist will able to get the ticket without queuing in the early morning by using the online reservation service provided on the website. Service charge ranges within RM50 – RM40 per ticket apply. Use Google to search the website.
How Much the PETRONAS Twin Towers Ticket Prices?
Due overwhelming demands the ticket prices has been increased for few times in last three years. Currently the ticket prices as below,
- Adult without MyCard: RM80 per person
- Children Prices: RM30 per children aged 3 – 11 years
- Adult with wheelchair: RM40 per person
FREE ticket NO longer available.
PETRONAS Twin Towers Sky Bridge and Level 86 Observation Deck visit is closed for every Monday and few days during Eid Fitri.
Ticket Counter Opening Hours
- 0900am – 730pm – tourist is suggested to be at ticket counter early if plan to visit PETRONAS Sky Bridge and observation deck on the same day to avoid disappointed.
Pron and Cons Purchase PETRONAS Twin Towers Ticket Online
- Ticket and time slot is secure
- NO waiting in queues
- Save money and transportation
- NO Refund
- Any change of date or time base on discretion senior officer on duty
- Not eligible for special prices if tourist is a senior citizen or with wheel chair
- The Credit Card owner must present to collect the tickets, its can very hassle for tourist or local if they bought a ticket for friend or family.
PETRONAS Twin Towers Official Tickets Booking Website Common Problem.
Lately, I received quiet number of inquiry about the problem facing by Tourist to book the ticket online using official PETRONAS Twin Towers Website.
For Android OS, if reader using Firefox browser on your mobile phone or tablet. This warning might appear.
How to solved the problem? The only way I can help my reader by suggest follow this steps. Open Firefox Browser -> Menu -> Setting -> Privacy -> Clear Private Data. You may use this technique with others Browser such as Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer either desktop or IOS IPhone and IPad.
Once you completed the step try again open the browser. Tourist should able access to PETRONAS Twin Towers Official Tickets Booking Website. If not success, wait for few hours. Do the same steps as above.
The main problem its could be SSL not proper install to the server. GOOD LUCK.
Note from Editor:
Articles about Petronas Twin Towers Tickets for Sky Bridge Tour is only for tourist reference. We are NOT the agents, dealer or representative for PETRONAS Twin Towers Management. All the inquiry about the ticket either online booking or over the counter should be address directly to PETRONAS Management by visiting their official website or ticket counter. Currently the PETRONAS Twin Towers online booking works well with Internet Explore 8 and above.
Booking system also works well with Safari Browser and Chrome Browser from IPad. From Android user may experience ‘Untrusted Connection’ notification.
Others Reference for Tourist
[post_connector_show_children slug=”kuala-lumpur” link=”true” excerpt=”false”]