Kuala Lumpur fireflies tour is designed for tourist who looking a romantic and unique way to spend time together with their family. The only place we can watch fireflies in Kuala Lumpur is in Kuala Selangor Fireflies Park. Kuala Selangor Fireflies Park situated about 70 km or about 1 hour driving to North of Kuala Lumpur. Due to its nature habitat, watching fireflies in Kuala Selangor Fireflies Park only can be done when it’s dark. To maximize your Kuala Lumpur fireflies tour, tourist is encouraged to take a combination tour with a complimentary stop at Batu Caves and Royal Selangor Pewter. By doing a combination Kuala Lumpur fireflies tour to Batu Caves and Royal Selangor, this will save tourist time and money.
Kuala Lumpur Fireflies Tour Video
Kuala Lumpur Fireflies Tour Package
- Complimentary Royal Selangor Pewter Tour
- Complimentary Batu Caves Tour
- Bukit Malawati Stop Visit
- Set dinner at Kuala Selangor Seafood Restaurant
- Watching Fireflies in Kampung Kuantan Fireflies Park
- Pick Up Time on Normal Day: 2.30pm
- Pick Up Time on Wekeend: 2.00pm
- Pick Up Point: Customer Respective Hotel
- Drop Off Point: Customer Respective Hotel
Kampung Kuantan Fireflies Park was used as our main jetty during the Kuala Lumpur Fireflies Tour for boating due the following reason.
- This tour was 100% privately organized. The tourist will not share any tour with another group either in a vehicle or on the boat. From our experience conducting Kuala Selangor fireflies tour, some passenger can be annoying by using flash to take photos of Fireflies. Certain of the passengers without feeling shy asking other passengers to take photos of them in the boat
- Kampung Kuantan Fireflies Park still uses a traditional way. Manual row boat will be used during watching fireflies. It’s a create a unique feeling when suddenly tourist will in very quiet mode surrounding with thousands of Pteroptyx Tener fireflies synchronized the light together.
The full detail of the Kuala Lumpur Fireflies Tour can be found here