4 days 3 night Malaysia Tour Itinerary covering the oldest rainforest in Malaysia National Park and the biggest Hills Station Cameron Highlands. The tour program is designed for tourist who likes to spend their holiday with nature and wildlife.
4 Days 3 Nights Malaysia Tour Itinerary
Below is the standard tour program, we also accept some customized tour if visitor prefers to stay an extra night or extra activity in Taman Negara or Cameron Highlands. Additional activity in Cameron Highlands is hiking to see giant Rafflesia flowers.
- Pickup Time 0830am
- Batu Caves Visit
- Malaysia Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Taman Negara Night Walk
- Overnight in a Taman Negara
- 0900am – Meet and Greet Nature Guide
- Jungle Trekking
- Canopy Walk – closed for restoration until further notice
- Rapid Shooting
- Visiting Aboriginal People
- Transfer to Cameron Highlands (4hours driving)
- Overnight in Cameron Highland
- 0900am – Pickup
- BOH Tea Factory and Plantation (Factory closed on Monday)
- Butterflies Garden
- Time Tunnel
- Pick Strawberry
- Free and Easy
- Overnight in Cameron Highlands
- Pickup Time 0930a – Transfer back to Kuala Lumpur/KLIA or
- Pickup Time 0800am for Penang
Day 3: Tourist has an option to do a regular tour as stated above or do the Hiking to see Rafflesia Flowers. Additional charges RM65 per person pay directly to the local operator in Cameron Highlands for hiring a local guide (sharing tour). Hiking estimated takes 1.5hours each way. Lunch Not inclusive during the hiking. The regular tour and lunch will replace on Day 4.
4 Days 3 Nights Malaysia tour itinerary, NOT inclusive accommodation. Below the recommended Hotel during the tour.
- Taman Negara – Mutiara Taman Negara Resort or tourist preference Hotel situated in Kuala Tahan.
- Cameron Highlands – Preferably Hotel or Air BnB located in Tanah Rata Town because it’s only a walking distance to the town. Easy access to Pub, Restaurant, and Convenient Store. Five-star or Three Star Hotel such as Cameron Highlands Resort, Strawberry Park or Century Pines in Tanah Rata.
4 Days 3 Nights Malaysia Tour Packages:
- Lunch for 2nd and 3rd Day
- Nature Guide Fees in Elephants Sanctuary
- Nature Guide Fees in Taman Negara
- Entrance Ticket as on the tour program
- Personal Expenses
- Alcohol Beverages
- Travel Insurance
- Additional Activity Not Stated on Tour Program
Things Tourist Should Know:
- All the tourist must have able-bodied
- Only suitable for Children above 7 years old
- No riding Elephants activity in Malaysia Elephant Sanctuary since 2013. Please read this articles if you want to know why we support they stop riding the Elephant activity http://www.peta.org/blog/tourism-elephant-rides-cruel/
- Travel time from Kuala Tahan Taman Negara to Cameron Highlands takes about 4 – 5 hours depending on weather
- We not using any boat service from Kuala Tembeling instead we will bring you directly to Taman Negara. Taking a boat from Kuala Tembeling can be time-consuming.