Cameron Highlands 2 days 1 night tour itinerary packages were designed to give the best tour experience in a very relaxing mood. An opportunity for tourist to do almost 100% recommended things to do in Cameron Highlands.
Tourist are advised to read and understand the Cameron Highlands 2 days 1 night tour packages before made any booking. The reservation system was set to block any booking on a weekend and major public holiday. The main reason we are not conducting the tour to Cameron Highlands during the weekend or Public Holiday because we were not able to deliver the best tour experience to our customer due heavy traffic congested.
For one day tour to Cameron Highlands from Kuala Lumpur use this link Cameron Highlands Tour from Kuala Lumpur
Cameron Highlands 2 days 1 Night Tour main features:
- Low Booking Deposit
- Flexible on Accommodation
- Comprehensive tour itinerary
- Short Cancellation Notice – 12 hours
- All entrance Ticket Incuded
- Tour was conduct in relaxing mood
Cameron Highlands 2 days 1 night Tour Itinerary
The tourist has two option to do Cameron Highlands 2 days 1 night tour as describe below. Please take a few minutes to understand the tour itinerary.
Day – 1
- Pick-up Time: 0800am
- Complimentary Batu Caves Tour
- Visiting Lata Iskandar waterfall
- Visiting aboriginal people for blow pipe demonstration. History, religious and culture will be explain during the stop.²
- Photo stop at Bharat Tea Plantation
- Lunch – local food¹
- Pick your own Strawberry ²
- Time Tunnel – The brief history of Cameron Highlands and history of the formation of Malaysia ²
- Butterflies and Insect Garden – the best place to see Cameron Highlands reptile and insect ²
- 1530 hours – Drop-Off for Hotel Check-in ³
Day – 2
- Pick-up Time: 0830am
- Visiting BOH Tea Plantation and Factory – The history of Tea drinking culture, BOH Plantation history and process of making Tea will be explain during the tour
- Travel back to Kuala Lumpur
- ¹ Lunch only inclusive on first day
- ² Tips and entrance ticket inclusive
- ³ Hotel and accommodation are not included in tour packages
Optional Tour – Visiting Mossy Forest.
We can arrange a local tour operator to bring our customer to Mossy Forest using a 4wheel drive. The tour is a shared tour, the pricing as below.
- Transportation charges: RM50 per-person
- Mossy Forest Entrance: RM30 per-person
Payment by cash, pay directly to the local operator.
Cameron Highlands 2 days 1 Night Suitable for:
- Senior Traveler
- Small Group
- For Wedding Anniversary
- Amateur Photographer
- Transit Tourist
Pick-up and Drop-Off Point Option:
- Pickup-up Service – All Hotel and private residency situated in following area
- Kuala Lumpur City
- Bandar Sunway
- Damansara and Petaling Jaya
- KLIA 1 – meeting point at Sama Sama Hotel, Concorde Hotel KLIA, Tune Hotel KLIA 2, Empress Hotel Dengkil
- Optional drop-off Point
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA 1 or KLIA 2),
- Taman Negara Pahang if you planning to continue your tour to Perhentian Island thru Kota Bharu
- Pangkor Island Jetty
Cameron Highlands 2 days 1 Night Packages
- All transportation charges
- Lunch on first day
- Entrance Ticket for
- Butterflies and Insect Garden
- Pick your own Strawberry
- Time Tunnel Local Museum
- Rafflesia Flowers Tour (optional)
- Personal Expenses
- Accommodation – Hotel prices are cheaper if tourists book their own accommodation
- Travel Insurance
- 10% deposit pay by Credit Card or Pay Pal
- Outstanding payment by Cash will be collect before commencing the service. Please prepare the cash before the tour start.
- Full payment with 3% finance service charge can be arranged upon request. The full payment must be made during booking process.
Things to Bring During the Tour
- Jacket or Jumper – weather in Cameron Highlands at night around 15ºC – 17ºC
- Additional cloth for one day staying
- A proper walking shoes for jungle trekking.