We designed one day Cameron Highlands tour from Kuala Lumpur with one objective. To give the best tour experience even though we only spend one full day in Cameron Highlands. The tour program is covering about 90% of the attractions in Cameron Highlands. We do similar activities like those staying for one night.
Besides One Day trip to Cameron Highlands, I also providing Cameron Highlands 2 days 1 night and Taman Negara Cameron Highlands 2 days 1 night
Please consider my others tour program Malaysia Elephant Sanctuary Tour and Taman Negara One Day Tour .
One Day Cameron Highlands Tour Main Feature
- Privately Organized
- Covering Main Attraction
- Accept Full Payment During Booking
- FREE consultation the best time to visit Cameron Highlands
- All in one prices inclusive lunch and entrance
- Short notice cancellation for full refund
- Easy and Fast Booking
- FREE WiFi on selected Vehicle
Benefit of Private Organised Tour
- Low risk of getting infectious diseases from other passengers compare to shared tours.
- Flexibility – The tourists able to stay longer at the site they like and stay shorter at less interest attraction.
- Productive Tour – No need waiting or pick-up another passenger at different locations. The tour starts immediately after pick-up.
- Comfortable – We used Sedan or MPV for a comfortable long journey compare using minivan by shared tour.
- Better Tour Experience – Private tour giving tourist excess to up close with a local guide. Tourists can share stories, experience and jokes with a tour guide.
- Privacy – No annoying passenger in the same vehicle.
Pick-up Time and Meeting Point:
During school holidays and Public holidays in Malaysia, we begin the tour at 0500am. The main reason to minimize we stuck in massive congestion as what you can see in the review, the tourist held for 14 hours and not able to complete the tour.
- Meeting Point: Customer Hotel main entrances
We not able to call customer room and waiting customer to come down.
- Pickup Time on Weekdays: 07.30am
- Pickup Time on Weekends: 05.00am
- Pickup Time on Public Holiday/School Holiday: Pickup at: 05.00am
- List of School Holiday year 2020 Require to Start at 0500am
- 13 March till 21 March 2020
- 22 May till 6 June 2020
- 24 July till 1 August 2020
- 20 November till 2 January 2021
- List of Public Holiday 2020: Pickup at 0500am
- Chinese New Year Holiday from 24th January 2020 – 31st January 2020
- 1 May 2020 – Labour Day
- 7 May 2020 – Wesak Day
- 11 May 2020 – Nuzul Quran
Pick-up and Drop-Off Point Option
We provided a pick-up service from a major city in Malaysia. Please choose the right location during the reservation.
- Kuala Lumpur City
- Sunway City
- Shah Alam
- Petaling Jaya
- KLIA / KLIA 2
- Cameron Highlands
- Ipoh Town
- Taman Negara Kuala Tahan
- Penang/George Town
Cameron Highlands One Day Tour Summary
- Lata Iskandar Waterfalls
- Bharat Tea Plantation – stop visit
- Visiting Time Tunnel
- Visiting Butterflies Garden
- Visiting BOH Tea Plantation & Factory
- Pick your own Strawberry
- Visiting Mossy Forest – please read the Notes
Visiting Mossy Forest
We stop bringing our customers to Mossy Forest because of the road condition in terrible conditions that can cause damage to our vehicle.
If tourist wants to go to Mossy Forest during Cameron Highlands one day tour, we can arrange 4-wheel transportation with a local tour operator (shared tour). Tour starts at 0500am because we need to reach Cameron Highlands before 0830am.
The charges as below
- Transportation RM50 per-person
- Mossy Forest Entrance RM30 per-person
Payment by cash pay directly to local tour operator and Forest Department on the tour day.
Special Note About Visiting Mossy Forest:
The mossy forest is not a jungle trekking. To protect the vegetation, Tourist only allows for walking on the platform provided by the Foresty Department.
One Day Cameron Highlands Tour Packages
- All transportation charges
- Fully Air Conditional Vehicle
- Lunch – local food with Mineral Water
- All entrance fees as stated on tour program
- English speaking driver/guide
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Alcohol/ Coffee/ Tea/ Dessert
- Customers can choose to make a full payment or pay a 10% deposit during registration.
- If the customer chooses deposit payment, the remaining balance of payment will be collected by cash on the tour day before commencing the service. At these moments, we not able to accept the remaining balance by Credit Card.
- Fully refund if cancellation made in 12 hours before the tour start.
Things To Bring:
- Jacket or Jumper to be use in the vehicle. Most of our vehicle has very powerful Air conditioner.
- Toilet Tissue
- Drinking Water
- The tourist must have their travel document (Passport) at all times.
One Day Cameron Highlands Tour from Kuala Lumpur Itinerary
One day Cameron Highlands tour from Kuala Lumpur itinerary was formed based on my 11 years experienced conducting tour. To give the best tour experience, I recommended doing the tour on weekdays.
Lata Iskandar Waterfalls
The first site we visit is Lata Iskandar waterfall. Lata Iskandar waterfall is a popular destination for locals for picnics, especially on weekends. The waterfall has a clear water suitable for bathing activity and uses as water resources by the local. During fruit season tourist able to taste a fresh local fruit such Durian, Langsat, Mangosteen, Jack Fruit and Fried Cempedak. Few traditional medicine shop, fruit stalls and wooden work souvenirs available at nearby Lata Iskandar waterfalls.
Bharat Tea Plantation
The amazing scenery of Tea Plantation is the main attraction in Cameron Highlands. During one day Cameron Highlands tour, we will visit two Tea Plantation. The first Tea Plantation is Cameron Bharat Tea Plantation for a photo stop. Bharat Tea plantation was established by Shuparshad Bansal Agarwal in 1933.
BOH Tea Plantation
The second Tea Plantation is Sungai Palas BOH Tea Plantation and factory situated about 1500 meter from the sea level. Both Tea Plantation has a unique taste of Tea and view. In Sungai Palas BOH Tea Factory, tourist able to see the process making a Tea from plucking the Tea Leaf until sorting the Tea. The Tea gallery also available here for tourist understand the history of Tea industry in Cameron Highlands. Established in 1929, BOH Tea is the biggest Tea producer in Malaysia. Find out why BOH was choose by Mr Russel as a Tea company brand from your tour guide.
Time Tunnel Museum
To understand the history and the development of Cameron Highlands since was found by William Cameron, we visit Time Tunnel. In here, visitor able to see the old picture of Cameron Highlands contribute by British officer that been station in Cameron Highlands during Malaya controlled by the British. Some of The old school tools for teaching, kitchen utensil, toys and record from the old band also be found here. Get the answer why British take all the trouble to open a new Hills even they already have Frazer Hills.
Strawberry was commercially produced mainly for Jam and Juice. We are giving the tourist opportunity to see how Strawberry plant and taste the local Strawberry. The Strawberry in Cameron Highlands is planted using the hydroponic system in the greenhouse. The soil was imported from other states, and it’s consistently watered to maintain the temperature of the soil.
Butterflies and Insect Garden is the best places to learn and identify very rare Insect found in Cameron Highlands forest. Butterflies Garden also the house for few type of Snack such Rat Snake, Whip Snake and Caves Snake. Few species of Insect can be seen here including Beetle, Stick Insert, Scorpions, Malaysian Mantis and Grass Hopper. If tourist brave enough, an opportunity will be giving to hold with some of the insects for the photograph.
Along the road to Cameron Highlands, we can see some indigenous villages from the Senoi tribe. Besides working on a vegetable farm in Cameron Highlands, most aboriginal people still maintain the lifestyle since 4500 years ago. They still collecting Bamboo shoot, fruit and herbal in the forest exchanged with money. Besides the Blowpipe demonstration by aboriginal people, tourists also will be brief about their social living and hierarchy by the tour guide.
Visiting Mossy Forest - Optional Tour
One day Cameron Highlands tour from Kuala Lumpur itinerary also covering Mossy forest as an optional tour. Mossy Forest, situated about 2000 meters, is the best place to view the Titawangsa Mountain during the clear weather. Titiwangsa Mountain acts as a nature divider within West and East Malaysia. Besides Cameron Highlands, Frazer Hills and Genting Highlands also located on Titiwangsa Mountain. Located within Perak and Pahang states, Mossy Forest is a popular place for those looking for light walking and unique flowers such as Pitcher Plant and Cobra Lily.
End of one day Cameron Highlands tour from Kuala Lumpur Activities
- Difficulty: Customer must able to walk independently without the assistant. NO accessible by wheelchair.
- Tour Duration: 12 hours inclusive travel time (0730am – 7.30pm on weekdays, 0530am – 5.30pm on weekend).