We designed one day Cameron Highlands tour from Kuala Lumpur with one objective. To give the best tour experience even though we only spend one full day in Cameron Highlands. The tour program is covering about 90% of the attractions in Cameron Highlands. We do similar activities like those staying for one night. Before tourists decided to book a tour, kindly spend a few minutes browsing the detail of the trip. Please share the tour packages and the itinerary if tour booking for your friends or other family members.
Besides One Day trip to Cameron Highlands, I also providing Cameron Highlands 2 days 1 night and Taman Negara Cameron Highlands 2 days 1 night
Please consider my others tour program Malaysia Elephant Sanctuary Tour and Taman Negara One Day Tour .
Follow this link if you looking for Cameron Highlands 2 days 1-night tour from Kuala Lumpur
One Day Cameron Highlands Tour from Kuala Lumpur Main Feature
- Private or Semi Private Organized
- Covering main attraction in Cameron Highlands
- Minimum deposit by Credit Card or Pay Pal
- FREE advice the best time to visit Cameron Highlands
- All in one prices inclusive lunch and entrance
- Short notice cancellation
- Easy and Fast Booking System
- FREE high speed WiFi on Selected Vehicles
Pick-up and Meeting Point for Hotel/Residence in Kuala Lumpur
- Meeting Point: Customer Hotel main entrances
We not able to call customer room and waiting customer to come down.
- Pickup Time on Weekdays: 07.30am
- Pickup Time on Weekends: 05.00am
- Pickup Time on Public Holiday/School Holiday: Pickup at: 05.00am
- List of School Holiday year 2019 Require to Start at 0500am
- End of Year Holiday from 23rd November 2019 – 31st December 2019
- End of Year Holiday from 23rd November 2019 – 31st December 2019
- List of Public Holiday 2019/2020: Pickup at 0500am
- Chinese New Year Holiday from 24th January 2020 – 31st January 2020
Pick-up and Drop-off for Hotel/Residence Outside Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur City – Pick-up and drop-off service for Hotel or private residence situated in Kuala Lumpur city only. List of the area inclusive Bukit Bintang, Brickfield, KL Sentral, Bangsar, Bangsar South, Mont Kiara, Bukit Kiara, Sri Hartamas, Pantai Dalam, Setapak, Jalan Ipoh and Sentul.
- Bandar Sunway – All Hotel and Residency situated in Sunway City inclusive Glenmarie Area, Subang Jaya, Monash University, Subang Parade surrounding Area, USJ 15 – USJ17 housing area. (additional charges apply)
- Damansara Area – All Hotel and Residency situated in Mutiara Damansara Area, Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI), Damansara Utama, Ara Damansara. (additional charges apply)
- Shah Alam –
- Putrajaya –
Activity During Cameron Highlands Tour
- Lata Iskandar Water Falls – photo stop
- Bharat Tea Plantation – stop visit
- Time Tunnel
- Butterflies and Insect Garden – stop visit
- Local fruit sampling – seasonal
- BOH Tea Factory and Plantation (closed every Monday)
- Pick your own Strawberry
- Local fruit plantation and industry
Due the road condition to Mossy Forest in very bad condition. We decided to stop Mossy Forest visit in our tour itinerary.
With effective 1st March 2019, Forest Department will charge RM30 per-person for visiting Mossy Forest.
One Day Cameron Highlands Tour Packages
- All transportation charges
- Fully Air Conditional Vehicle
- Lunch – local food with Mineral Water
- All entrance fees as stated on tour program
- English speaking driver/guide
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Alcohol Beverages
- 10% deposit pay using Credit Card, Debit Card or Pay Pal
- Balance of payment by cash only. The payment will be collect on the tour day before commencing the service.
Please prepare the cash before the tour because we not stopping for money exchange.
Things To Bring:
Jacket or Jumper to be use in the vehicle. Most of our vehicle has very powerful Air conditioner.
One Day Cameron Highlands Tour from Kuala Lumpur Itinerary
Part of activity and particular about the sites is not publish to protected our copyright.
One day Cameron Highlands tour from Kuala Lumpur itinerary was formed as in the right place at the right time. Due the extensive of the itinerary, we prefer the tour to be arranged on weekdays
Travel time to the first location Lata Iskandar water fall estimated 3 hours with one toilet stop.
Lata Iskandar Waterfall
The first site we visit is Lata Iskandar waterfall. Lata Iskandar waterfall is a popular destination for locals for picnics, especially on weekends. The waterfall has a clear water suitable for bathing activity and uses as water resources by the local. During fruit season tourist able to taste a fresh local fruit such Durian, Langsat, Mangosteen, Jack Fruit and Fried Cempedak. Few traditional medicine shop, fruit stalls and wooden work souvenirs available at nearby Lata Iskandar waterfalls.
The amazing scenery of Tea Plantation is the main attraction in Cameron Highlands. During one day Cameron Highlands tour, we will visit two Tea Plantation. The first Tea Plantation is Cameron Bharat Tea Plantation for a photo stop. Bharat Tea plantation was established by Shuparshad Bansal Agarwal in 1933.
The second Tea Plantation is Sungai Palas BOH Tea Plantation and factory situated about 1500 meter from the sea level. Both Tea Plantation has a unique taste of Tea and view. In Sungai Palas BOH Tea Factory, tourist able to see the process making a Tea from plucking the Tea Leaf until sorting the Tea. The Tea gallery also available here for tourist understand the history of Tea industry in Cameron Highlands. Established in 1929, BOH Tea is the biggest Tea producer in Malaysia. Find out why BOH was choose by Mr Russel as a Tea company brand from your tour guide.
Besides Tea Plantation, Cameron Highlands tour from Kuala Lumpur itinerary also covering Berinchang Mountain and Mossy forest. Berinchang Mountain located about 2032 meter is the best places to view the Titawangsa Mountain during the clear weather. Act as nature divider within West and East Malaysia. Besides Cameron Highlands, Frazer Hills and Genting Highlands also located on Titiwangsa Mountain. Located within Perak and Pahang states, Mossy Forest is a popular place for those looking for light walking and unique flowers such Pitcher Plant and Cobra Lily. Due the terrain and road heading to Mossy Forest and Berinchang Mountain are very sensitive to weather, we only visit the both site when weather is permitting.
Time Tunnel Museum
To understand the history and the development of Cameron Highlands since was found by William Cameron, we visit Time Tunnel. In here, visitor able to see the old picture of Cameron Highlands contribute by British officer that been station in Cameron Highlands during Malaya controlled by the British. Some of The old school tools for teaching, kitchen utensil, toys and record from the old band also be found here. Get the answer why British take all the trouble to open a new Hills even they already have Frazer Hills.
Strawberry was commercially produced mainly for Jam and Juice. We are giving the tourist opportunity to see how Strawberry plant and taste the local Strawberry. The Strawberry in Cameron Highlands is planted using the hydroponic system in the greenhouse. The soil was imported from other states, and it’s consistently watered to maintain the temperature of the soil.
Butterflies and Insect Garden is the best places to learn and identify very rare Insect found in Cameron Highlands forest. Butterflies Garden also the house for few type of Snack such Rat Snake, Whip Snake and Caves Snake. Few species of Insect can be seen here including Beetle, Stick Insert, Scorpions, Malaysian Mantis and Grass Hopper. If tourist brave enough, an opportunity will be giving to hold with some of the insects for the photograph.
Along the road to Cameron Highlands, we can see some indigenous villages from Senoi tribe. Besides working on a vegetable farm in Cameron Highlands, most aboriginal people still maintain the lifestyle since 4500 years ago. They still collecting Bamboo shoot, fruit and herbal in the forest exchanged with money. Besides Blowpipe demonstration by aboriginal people, tourist also will be brief about their social living and hierarchy by the tour guide.
End of one day Cameron Highlands tour from Kuala Lumpur Activities
- Customer must able to walk independently without the assistant. NO accessible by wheelchair.
- 0730am – 0730pm inclusive travel time.
- Privately organized. For a single traveler who likes share the trip should choose sharing option as YES during registration.