To do Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary Tour we have to travel to Pahang State situated about 110 km from Kuala Lumpur. The tour is designed with three objective.
- To educated the tourist the treat face by Malaysian Elephants and the action be taken by Malaysia Government under Wildlife Department.
- To interact with the biggest yet gentle mammals in the world, the Elephants.
- To see and understand Malaysia local people in country side
Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary Tour Feature
- Privately Organized
- Short Cancellation Notice (12 hours)
- Full Payment by Cash on Tour Day Accepted
- Complimentary Batu Caves or Royal Selangor Pewter Visit
- Customer Oriented Service
- Fast Confirmation
Benefit of Private Organised Tour
- Low risk of getting infectious diseases from other passengers compare to shared tours.
- Flexibility – The tourists able to stay longer at the site they like and stay shorter at less interest attraction.
- Productive Tour – No need waiting or pick-up another passenger at different locations. The tour starts immediately after pick-up.
- Comfortable – We used Sedan or MPV for a comfortable long journey compare using minivan by shared tour.
- Better Tour Experience – Private tour giving tourist excess to information and tips from a local guide. Tourists can share stories, experience or jokes with a tour guide.
- Privacy – No annoying passenger in the same vehicle.
Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary Tour Itinerary
- Pick-up Time: 0900am
- Meeting Point: Hotel main entrance
- Due to limited space for waiting and security, Hotel management not allowing us waiting at the Hotel foyer. We seek cooperation from our guests to be punctual during the pick-up. We are not able to call your room and waiting for our guests to come down.
We provide pick-up service in various locations in the Kuala Lumpur and outside. Choose your pick-up and drop-off area in the booking system.
Pick-up Point Area
- Kuala Lumpur City Center
- Sunway City
- Damansara Area
- Dengkil & Sepang Area
- Additional charges apply for pick-up outside Kuala Lumpur city
- KLIA Airport
- Taman Negara
- Additional charges apply
Malaysia Elephant Sanctuary Tour Packages
We included all the entrance and lunch in tour packages. The tourist does not need to pay anything during the tour except for Pario rental if tourists forgot to wear long pants or skirts during Batu Caves visit.
- Fully Air-Conditioner Vehicle
- Working Seat Belt
- English Speaking Driver Guide
- Deerland Entrance Tickets
- Nature Guide Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Dessert/ Ice Cream / Alcohol Beverages
Things To Bring During The Tour
- Plenty of drinking water
- Visiting Batu Caves required all female visitor wearing pants or skirt covering the whole leg.
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Block Lotion
- For Bathing with Elephant, kindly bring this item:
- Cloth for Activity – Tourists can wear shorts pants with a T-shirt (No Bikini) for bathing with Elephants. Elephant management has a right to deny tourists to participate in the bathing with Elephant activity if tourists failed to follow the dress code.
- Bag to keep your belonging
- Laundry bag to keep your wet cloth
- You will get total drench after the activity. Best practice wearing the activity cloth in the morning and change after the bathing with the Elephants.
- Pay deposit by Pay Pal or Credit during the booking and remaining balance by cash on the tour day.
- Pay the full amount by Pay Pal or Credit Card during booking.
- Pay the full amount by cash on the tour day. Kindly contact me for detail.
- We collected all outstanding balance by cash before commencing the service. Please prepare the exact amount.
Refund Term and Condition
- All deposit and full payment made during the reservation is refundable. Kindly sent a cancellation request at least 12 hours before the tour start.
- We are only able to issue a refund within 90 days from the date of payment. Book your tour within 90 days before your tour start for a smooth refund process.
- No refund for the following list
- Customer not able to complete the tour
- Tourist no show
- Activity stop by the Elephant management or due to bad weather
- Tourist failed to follow guide instruction
- Missed the activity due to late for pick-up, staying too long in Batu Caves or Deerland. Traffic congestion due to accident, festival or road works
Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary Tour Activity
Visiting Batu Caves
Our Malaysia Elephant Sanctuary tour comes with free Batu Caves or Royal Selangor Pewter. Enjoy the 400 million limestone caves and the tallest Murugan statue in the world. Besides that, tourists also can see the largest donation box in the world and Long Tail Marquee.
Kuala Gandah Deerland
Kuala Gandah Deerlands is a private park owned by Mr. Abdullah. Here, tourists can see various species of Deer, such as Samba and Sika deer.
Malaysia Elephant Sanctuary
List of Activity in Malaysia Elephant Sanctuary
The activity in Malaysia Elephant Sanctuary is a part of training for the Elephants. All the event is only available once a day. It is vital to be there on time. The activities in the Elephant sanctuary begin at 1.00 pm.
- Video Presentation
- Informative Demonstration
- Feeding Adult Elephant
- Bathing with Baby Elephant – subject to the water level in the river
- Difficulty Level: Low. Suitable for all aged
- Availability: Thru out the year except for a few days before and after Eid Fitri and Eid Adha festival.
- Best Time To Go: Weekdays except for Friday. Weekend too many local tourists
- A tourist must have able-bodied and able to walk independently without any assistant.
End of Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary tour. Expected to reach Kuala Lumpur around 5.00pm