To do Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary Tour we have to travel to Pahang State situated about 110 km from Kuala Lumpur. The tour is designed with three objective.
- To educated the tourist the treat face by Malaysian Elephants and the action be taken by Malaysia Government under Wildlife Department.
- To interact with the biggest yet gentle mammals in the world, the Elephants.
- To see and understand Malaysia local people in country side
Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary Tour Key Features:
- 100% Privately Organized
- Nature Guide
- Suitable to all aged
- Complimentary Batu Caves or Royal Selangor Pewter Tour
- Fast Confirmation
- Minimum 10% Deposit by Pay Pal or Credit Card
- Minimum 12 hours cancellation Process
List of Activity During the Tour:
- Stop visit at Batu Caves
- Stop visit at Deerlands
- Introduction to the history of Rubber Industry and rubber-tapping demonstration.
- Documentary show how Elephants trans location process was done
- Feeding the Elephants
- Bathing with Elephants (subject to water level in the river)
- 10% tour deposit pay by Pay Pal or Credit Card
- Final payment will be collect by cash on the tour day before commencing of service. Please prepare the cash before the tour.
Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary Tour Packages:
What You Get
- Fully Air-Conditioner Vehicle
- Working Seat Belt
- English Speaking Driver Guide
- Deerland Entrance Tickets
- Nature Guide Fees
What You Don’t Get
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
Thing to Bring During The Tour:
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Block Lotion
- For Bathing with Elephant, kindly bring this item:
- Cloth for Activity – shorts and T-shirt (No Bikini)
- Bag to keep your belonging
- Laundry bag to keep your wet cloth
- You will get total drench after the activity. Best practice wearing the activity cloth in the morning and change after the bathing with the Elephants.