Tourist are advised to read the detail of Kuala Lumpur city tour itinerary before place the booking. At this moments, the booking system works with Chrome, Safari and Firefox browser only. Kuala Lumpur city tour is privately organized to give the best tour experience and efficiency. The objective of the tour is to show how the Kuala Lumpur city has transform from tin mining town to ultra modern city in 150 years.
Kuala Lumpur City Tour Itinerary
- Pick-up Time: 0800am
- Pick-up Time outside from Kuala Lumpur city will notify by email
- Pick-up Point: All pick-up point from customer respective Hotel
- Tour Duration: 0800am – 1400 (estimated ±6 hours)
Summary of Activity During Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Here is the summary of Kuala Lumpur city tour itinerary. The full detail of the tour can be found by following this link Kuala Lumpur City Tour for First Time. Some of the facts about the site not published online to protect ours copyright.
- PETRONAS Twin Towers photo stop from outside of the building.
- Visiting PETRONAS Twin Towers and Sky Bridge closed every Monday required separate entrance tickets
- Kampung Baru and Chow Kit Area – drive pass
- Batu Caves – stop visit (not available during Thaipusam celebration normally on end of February every year)
- Thean Hou Temple – stop visit
- Little India Brickfield – drive pass
- Jamek Mosque Visit – not available every Friday. Photo stop from outside of gate on Friday.
- Kuala Lumpur heritage site covering Old Market Square, Independent Square surrounding area including Sultan Abdul Building, Printing Office (currently known as Kuala Lumpur Gallery), Royal Selangor Club, The Cathedal of St Mary, City Theater Building, Old Sessions and Magistrates Court Building and Formal High Court Building.
PETRONAS Twin Towers entrance ticket special prices RM42.64 only apply for senior citizen above 55 years old. Tourist needs to submit their copy of passport to us for verification by PETRONAS management when we purchase the tickets. Not valid if booking made less than three days.
Things Tourist Should Know About Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Our Kuala Lumpur City Tour itinerary NOT covering any commercial site such Chocolate Boutique, Leather shop or Batik Shop. Tourist should communicate with the tour guide if they interested to visit this places.
- The tour involves of walking. Tourist should advise the guide if they want to skip walking tour due to aged factors or travel with the infant. Some of site such Jamek Mosque will not cover if tourist decided to skip walking tour in Kuala Lumpur city.
Choosing The Right Pick-up Point
Tourist can refer the Hotel address when place the Hotel booking as reference when choosing the pick-up point. The prices for pick-up outside from Kuala Lumpur more than in Kuala Lumpur due extra time and travel distance involve additional cost.
Kuala Lumpur Area covering all Hotels and private residency situated in Kuala Lumpur city and following area:-
- Mont Kiara
- Chow Kit Area
- Pusat Bandar Damansara
- Kenny Hills
- Bukit Tunku
- Bukit Damansara
- Midvallay Surrounding Area
- Lembah Pantai
- Bangsar South
Sunway Area covering all Hotels and private residency situated in Sunway city and following area:-
- Sunway Hotel and SPA
- Holiday Inn Gleanmarie
- Subang Jaya shopping mall surrounding area
- Part of Puchong
- Pyramid Hotels
- Empire Hotel Subang
- Saujana Residency Area
- Olives Residency
Damansara Area covering all Hotels and private residency situated in following area:-
- Royale Chulan Hotel The Curve
- Royale Bintang Hotel The Curve
- All residency situated about 2km from Bandar Utama Shopping Mall
- One World Hotel Damansara
- Tune Hotel Damansara
- All residency situated about 2km from The Curve shopping Mall
Kuala Lumpur City Tour Additional Term and Condition
- Kuala Lumpur city tour itinerary subject to change due the weather, traffic and authority instruction.
- No refund for unused service.
- Full payment required for booking PETRONAS Twin Towers tickets. No refund for the PETRONAS tickets and service charges once we booked the tickets.
- Separate invoice with full payment request will be issue for tour booking with PETRONAS Twin Towers Tickets.
- All cancellation must be in writing at least 24 hours before the pickup time to get 100% refund. Refund only applies for the tour booking, not for the PETRONAS Twin Towers ticket that been purchase 7 days in advance before the tour.
wef 6 may 2015