Kuala Lumpur to Pangkor Island
RM445.00 – RM497.00
Our private transfer service from Kuala Lumpur to Pangkor Island offers a comfortable and hassle-free travel experience.
Visiting Pangkor Island can be a great way to experience a unique part of Malaysia. But getting there can be tricky, especially if you’re a first-timer tourist visiting Malaysia. Our private transfer service offers a comfortable, convenient, and hassle-free way to travel from Kuala Lumpur to Pangkor Island. We understand that traveling can be stressful, especially regarding transportation. That’s why we offer a safe and reliable transfer service that ensures you arrive at your destination in comfort and style.
Our experienced and professional drivers from Malaysia private tour guides will pick you up from your chosen location in Kuala Lumpur or Kuala Lumpur International Airport and transport you to the ferry terminal in Lumut. Our transfer service is available 24/7, so you can travel any time that suits your schedule. Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, our transfer service is perfect for anyone who wants a stress-free and comfortable way to travel from Kuala Lumpur to Pangkor Island.
About Pangkor Island
Pangkor Island is a small and picturesque island in Perak off the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia. It is one of the famous islands in Malaysia, a tourist destination known for its beautiful beaches, clear waters, and laid-back atmosphere. Pangkor Island offers a range of activities, such as snorkeling, diving, fishing, kayaking, and exploring its cultural and historical sites, including the Dutch Fort and the Fu Ling Kong Temple. The island is also famous for its fresh seafood and local delicacies. Pangkor Island is an ideal destination for a relaxing and peaceful getaway with a touch of adventure and culture.
About Ferry Jetty to Pangkor Island
Two ferry jetties are available in Lumut to bring tourists to Pangkor Island. Each jetty is situated about 9 km from each other. Tourists should communicate with the Hotel they book which Jetty they should take before booking a private transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Pangkor Island with us.
- Marina Island Jetty Complex
- Lumut Pangkor Ferry Jetty
private transfer service from Kuala Lumpur to Pangkor Island Benefit
Here are some benefits of using Malaysia’s Private Chauffeur service
- Convenience: We’ll pick you up from your chosen location in Kuala Lumpur and drop you off at Lumut Jetty.
- Comfort: Our vehicles are well-maintained and equipped with comfortable seating and air-conditioning to ensure a pleasant journey.
- Safety: Our experienced and professional drivers ensure you arrive at your destination safely.
- Flexibility: We offer a range of vehicles to suit your needs, and our service is available 24/7, so you can travel any time that fits your schedule.
- Peace of mind: You can relax and enjoy your journey, knowing that you’re in safe hands with our reliable transfer service.
How do you get to Pangkor Island?
To get to Pangkor Island, you must take a combination of transportation modes, depending on your origin. Here are the general steps to get to Pangkor Island:
- Fly to Kuala Lumpur: Pangkor Island does not have an airport, so the nearest major airport is Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). You can fly to KLIA from most major cities around the world.
- Travel to Lumut: From Kuala Lumpur, you can take a bus, train, or private transfer to Lumut, the closest mainland town to Pangkor Island. The journey takes about 3-4 hours.
- Take a ferry to Pangkor Island: From Lumut, you can take a ferry to Pangkor Island. The ferry ride takes about 30-45 minutes, and there are several ferry operators to choose from. The ferry terminal in Lumut is located near the town center and is easy to find.
Alternatively, you can fly to Ipoh Airport, which is the nearest airport to Pangkor Island, and then take a taxi or bus to Lumut. The journey from Ipoh to Lumut takes about 1-2 hours, depending on traffic.
Once you arrive on Pangkor Island, you can explore the island’s beaches, attractions, and local culture. Pangkor Island is small, and most attractions are within easy walking or cycling distance. You can also rent a motorbike or car to explore the island at your own pace.
How far is it from Kuala Lumpur to Pulau Pangkor?
The distance from Kuala Lumpur to Pulau Pangkor, also known as Pangkor Island, is about 214 kilometers by road. However, there is no direct road connection between Kuala Lumpur and Pangkor Island, so you must take a combination of transportation modes, such as a bus, train, private transfer, or flight, followed by a ferry ride to reach the island. The ferry ride from Lumut, the nearest mainland town to Pangkor Island, takes about 30-45 minutes, depending on the ferry operator and the sea conditions.
How long does it take to get from Kuala Lumpur to Pulau Pangkor?
The travel time from Kuala Lumpur to Pulau Pangkor, also known as Pangkor Island, varies depending on your transportation mode. If you take a bus or drive, it takes around 3-4 hours to reach Lumut, the nearest mainland town to Pangkor Island. You can take a ferry from Lumut to Pangkor Island, which takes about 30-45 minutes. The journey from Kuala Lumpur to Pangkor Island takes 4-5 hours. However, if you fly to Ipoh and then take a taxi or bus to Lumut, the journey may take shorter or longer, depending on the flight schedule and the traffic conditions.
In conclusion, Pangkor Island offers a perfect mix of relaxation, adventure, and culture, making it a beautiful and idyllic destination for travelers. Suppose you plan a trip to Pangkor Island. You can enhance your experience by booking a private transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Pangkor Island for a comfortable and hassle-free journey. Our reliable and efficient service allows you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenic views as you travel to your destination. Don’t hesitate to book your private transfer today and experience the ultimate convenience on your next trip to Pangkor Island!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.