One day trip Taman Negara from Kuala Lumpur is the best opportunity for tourist enjoying various activity in the world oldest rainforest. Suitable for those looking for a little adventure outside from Kuala Lumpur without hassle pack and unpack the luggage.
One Day Taman Negara National Park Tour Main Featured
- Privately Organized
- All in one prices
- Low deposit payment
- FREE consultation
- The tour is conducted by professional License Nature Guide
- 12 hours cancellation notice
- Fast Confirmation
List of Activity in Taman Negara National Park Tour
- Breakfast at Jerantut local restaurant or at Taman Negara Floating Restaurant
- Meet and Greet Nature Guide
- Registration in Wildlife Department
- Jungle Trekking
- Canopy Walk – closed until further notice
- Rapid Shooting Activity
- Blowpipe Demostration by Batek Tribe
- Lunch at Floating Restaurant
- Travel back to Kuala Lumpur
Canopy Walk Opening Time
- Mon – Wed: 0900am – 3.00pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 0900am – 12.00 noon
- Sat – Sun: 0900am – 3.00pm
- Public Holiday: 0900am – 3.00pm (subject to change)
Taman Negara National Park Tour Packages
- All transportation charges
- Full Air Conditional Vehicle
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Mineral Water Supply
- Entrance Permit to Taman Negara
- Camera Permit
- Professional License Nature Guide Fees
- Canopy Walk Entrance Ticket
- FREE Batu Caves visit
- Personal Expenses
- Alcohol Beverages
- Travel Insurance
- 10% tour deposit pay by Pay Pal or Credit Card
- Outstanding payment by cash will be collect before commencing the service. Please prepare the cash before the tour because finding money changes in the countryside during the tour can be time-consuming.
One Day Taman Negara National Park Tour Itinerary
Travel time to Taman Negara National Park Kuala Tahan from Kuala Lumpur took approximately 3 – 3.5 hours passing some amazing countryside of East Malaysia. The road getting narrow and winding 60km towards to Taman Negara Kuala Tahan Jetty. If we lucky we might see some Malaysian native animals along the road such Pig Tail Monkey and several type of snakes. Tourist also able to see how the process harvesting Palm fruit by estate worker. Before we start the Taman Negara National Park tour, we have a breakfast at local restaurant in Jerantut town or at Taman Negara floating restaurant found within confluence of two rivers Tembeling River and Tahan River. At this point, the Malaysian National Park Nature Guide Your will start his service. Your nature guide will organize the registration and the entrance license at National Park Wildlife Department Office.
Doing jungle trekking in Taman Negara National Park is not as walking in the city. Even the trail look short but the terrain not as easy people think. Every nature guide has they own trail. Some of the trail comes with walking platform. During Jungle Trekking, your nature guide will introduce some of plant use by local people for different purpose. Some of the plant for medicine and some its highly poison. You might learn some survival skill during the tour. Some of reptile such Snake, Centipede, wild Boer and Mouse Deer might be found during Jungle trekking. Jungle trekking distance with 3.5km – 4km depending on tourist fitness. Here you have the opportunity to breathe fresh air produced by centuries-old trees free from any pollution
The main highlight activity during Taman Negara National Park day tour is canopy walk. Formerly the canopy walk has a length about 510 meter. The canopy walk was closed for almost 2 years for renovation. Only half of the path was opened during the reconstruction process. In 8 January, 2014 its was completely operating with extra length about 600 meter long and the highest point about 50 meter. The Canopy walk in Malaysia National Park Kuala Tahan has a reputation as the longest canopy walk in the world.
Lunch will served at the floating restaurant.
After lunch, we continue Taman Negara National Park tour by doing rapid shooting and visiting Malaysia aboriginal village. The rapid shooting is the most adventure and fun activity. The experienced local boatman using a power engine boat crossing few rapid. Get ready to get a splash from the Tembeling rivers.
Visiting aboriginal people from Batek tribe is the opportunity for tourist to get up close and personal to Malaysia original people. Here, tourist will brief about Batek tribe lifestyle, hierarchy and culture. Demonstration to start the fire and how to use blow pipe will be done by them. If you want to contribute, give something that can be used in their daily lives such as clothes or kitchen utensils.
End of one day Taman Negara Malaysia National Park tour itinerary
Things To Bring During Taman Negara Day Tour
- Extra cloth including your underwear – you will get total drench
- Backpacks to keep your valuable item
- A good walking shoes
- Sun screen
- Cap or Hat
- Jumper/Jacket because our vehicle have powerful Air-Cond
Things to Consider Before Place Your Booking
To avoid any misunderstanding within our guest with their family member and our side, please share the tour detail such pick-up time before the tour. They also must fully aware about food they get, time they are spending for travel and activity during one-day Taman Negara tour.
- Travel time Kuala Lumpur to Taman Negara in the morning:- 3.5 hours
- Travel time Taman Negara to Kuala Lumpur in the afternoon:- 3.5 – 4 hours
- Travel time from Taman Negara to KLIA Airport:- within 4.5 – 5 hours
- Food – Only local food available during Breakfast or Lunch
- Breakfast Menu to choose – Roti Canai with Egg or Plain, Nasi Lemak, Lontong, Sticky Rice, Kueh with Hot Drink or Juice etc
- Lunch Menu to choose – Fried Rice, Fried Noodle, Chicken Soup, Tomyam Soup, Vegetable Fried Noodle, Vegetable Fried Rice etc
Please use this pick-up point as reference when place your booking.
Standard pick-up time for Hotel situated in Kuala Lumpur: 0515am.
Hotels situated outside of Kuala Lumpur will be much early, the exact time will be notify by e-mail.
Kuala Lumpur Area Pick-up Point: All Hotels and private residency situated in Kuala Lumpur City including in Brickfield, Chow Kit Area, Kampung Baru Area, Bangsar, Kerinchi, Lembah Pantai, Monte Kiara, Pusat Bandar Damansara, Bukit Damansara, Part of Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah until Dynasty Hotel, Part of Kepong Area, Bukit Tunku, Kenny Hills. Midvally Surrounding Area including Taman Seputeh and Taman Desa Seputeh.
Damansara Area Pick-up Point: All Hotels and private residency situated in Mutiara Damansara, Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Damansara Uptown including Royal Chulan Hotel Damansara, One World Hotel Damansara, Royal Bintang The Curve, Tune Hotel Kota Damansara, Eastin Hotel Damansara.
Bandar Sunway Area Pick-up Point: All Hotel and private residency situated in Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall and Subang Parade shopping mall surrounding area including Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa, Hilton Hotel Petaling Jaya, Empire Hotel Subang .
Putrajaya Area Pick-up Point: All Hotel and private residency situated in Putrajaya and Cyber Jaya including Hotel Pullman Putrajaya, Hotel Shangri La Putrajaya, Marriot Hotel Putrajaya, Renaissance Putrajaya, Tune Hotel Putrajaya, Cyberview Resort and Spa.
Dengkil Area Pick-up Point: All Hotel and private residency situated in Dengkil Area, Kota Warisan Sepang and Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi including Rumah Putih, Concorde Inn Dengkil, Empress Hotel Sepang.