Taman Negara Cameron Highlands tour program are planned for tourist who has limited time to spend, but desired to spend quality time in World Oldest Rainforest and Malaysia Largest Hill Station. The idea of this tour is tourist will do one day tour to Malaysia National Park Taman Negara. After finished all the activity in Taman Negara, they will transfer for one night stay in Cameron Highlands rather travel back to Kuala Lumpur. The main benefit of this tour tourist able to do all main tour in Taman Negara and Cameron Highlands in a shorter time plus less money to spend.
Taman Negara Cameron Highlands Tour Key Features:
- Privately Organized
- Fluent English Speaking Nature Guide
- Short Cancellation Notice
- Better Tour Experience in Cameron Highlands During Weekend
- Save Time
- Save Money
- Better Hotel Option
2 Days 1 Night Taman Negara Cameron Highlands Tour Itinerary:
First Day Itinerary for Taman Negara Tour
- Hotel Check Out
- Pickup Time: 5.30am
- Breakfast (provided)
- Meet and Greet Taman Negara Nature Guide
- Jungle Trekking
- Canopy Walk – closed until further notice
- Lunch Local Food Only (provided)
- Rapid Shooting
- Visiting Aboriginal People
- Travel to Cameron Highlands – estimated about 4.5 hours driving
- Dinner in Cameron Highlands (on your own)
- Cameron Highlands Hotel Check in
Second Day Itinerary in Cameron Highlands
- Hotel Check Out
- Pickup Time: 0830am
- BOH Tea Plantation and Factory
- Butterflies Garden
- Time Tunnel Cameron Highlands
- Strawberry Plantation
- Lunch (Provided)
- Bharat Tea Plantation
- Lata Iskandar Water Falls
- Transfer to Kuala Lumpur or KLIA Airport
2Days 1 Night Taman Negara Cameron Highlands Tour Packages
What You Get
- All transportation charges
- Entrance Permit
- Camera Permit
- Nature Guide for Taman Negara Tour
- Breakfast and Lunch during Taman Negara Tour
- Lunch during Cameron Highlands Tour
- Canopy Walk Entrance Ticket
- Butterflies Garden Entrance
- Time Tunnel Entrance
- Pick your own Strawberry
What You Don’t Get
- Personal Expenses
- Accommodation in Cameron Highlands
- Travel Insurance
Things To Bring During The Tour
- Jacket or jumper to be use in the Vehicle and in Cameron Highlands. The vehicle Air Conditional can be very cold in the morning.
- Good walking shoes
- Backpack to keep your belonging
- Full set new/dry cloth including underwear
Taman Negara Cameron Highlands Tour Q&A
- Q: Why accommodation not inclusive in the tour package?
- A: To give tourist more option to choose their favorite Hotel. Its much more cheaper to booked Hotel online.
- Q: How long travel time from Kuala Lumpur to Taman Negara?
- A: Travel time to Taman Negara from Kuala Lumpur within 3 – 31/2 hours if continues driving in the morning. We stop 30 minutes for breakfast. All the activity start at 0930am.
- Q: How long travel time from Taman Negara to Cameron Highlands?
- A: Estimated about 4.5 hours crossing center part of Peninsular Malaysia and Titiwangsa Range.
- Q: Payment Option?
- A: Tour deposit 10% pay by Credit Card or Pay Pal. Final payment by cash. All outstanding balance will be collect before commencing the service. Please prepare the Cash before the tour, we might have difficulty to find ATM machine in Taman Negara.
We not recommended 2 Days 1 Night Taman Cameron Highlands Tour if you falls in this category
- Tourist has serious ill such Heart Attack, Stroke
- Tourist who don’t like to travel in the car more that 4 hours
- Tourist has less patient
- Tourist with small Children that very picky about the food
- Tourist who has motion sickness
Please brief your family member about the tour pickup time and travel time.