Kuala Selangor Fireflies tour probably the best Kuala Lumpur things to do in nature and wildlife category. Kuala Selangor Fireflies tour from Kuala Lumpur will be the perfect activity with family for tourist who was looking for the unique and fun tour at night. The firefly’s tour comes with Batu Caves stop tour, feeding the Silver Leaf Monkey and dinner in Restaurant located at Selangor Riverbank. Suitable for everyone especially for a special occasion such Valentine Day, Birthday and Anniversary. Kuala Selangor Fireflies tour also the best activity for the tourist who wanted to spend the time while waiting for the flight at midnight.
Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour Main Features
- FREE Batu Caves or Royal Selangor Pewter Visit
- Ho Hidden Charges
- Short Cancellation Notice 12 hours for full refund
- Privately Organised Tour
- Comfortable and Hygiene
- Service Oriented driver/guide
- Accept Cash Full Payment on Tour Day
Pick-up & Drop-off:
- Pick-up Time on Weekdays: 3.00pm (Monday – Friday)
- Pick-up Time on Weekend: 2.00pm (Saturday – Sunday)
- Pick-up Time on Holiday: 2.00pm (notify by Email)
- Meeting Point: Customer Hotel or Residency main entrance:
- We seek customer cooperation to be punctual during pick-up.
- Due limited space for waiting, we not able to wait and call customer room.
- Customer need to be at Hotel main entrance few minutes before pick-up time.
- Drop-Off: Same as Pick-up Point
- Airport Drop-off: Additional charges apply
Summary of Activity
- Complimentary Batu Caves or Royal Selangor Pewter Stop Visit
(No discount if customer decided NOT to visit Batu Caves or Royal Selangor Pewter)
- Meet our friendly Silver Leaf Monkey in Bukit Malawati
- Dinner at Seafood Restaurant located at Selangor Riverbank.
Dinner time around 530pm. Kindly plan your lunch.
We not able to provide a dinner after watching fireflies
- Watching Fireflies in Kuala Selangor Fireflies Park
- Expected reach back KL by 9.30pm
Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour Packages
- Return Trip from Hotel/Private Residency to Kuala Selangor
- Complimentary Batu Caves or Royal Selangor Pewter Tour
- All Transportation charges
- Fully Air Conditional Vehicle with working seat belt
- Set Dinner with Soft Drink or Juice only
- Food for Monkey
- Boat Ticket for Watching Fireflies
- Alcohol Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Additional dish during dinner
- Booking deposit 10% pay by Pay Pal or Credit Card
- Ramaining Balance by Cash. The payment will be collect before commencing the service.
All cancellation must be notified either by Email or Voice Call in 12 hours before the tour start to get 100% deposit refund. No refund for unused service or customer not able to complete the trip.
Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour Activities
Visiting Batu Caves
Kuala Selangor fireflies tour start by visiting the 126 years Hindu Temple in Batu Caves. Most of tourist thought Batu Caves is a Bat Caves due the similarity of spelling. Batu its giving a meaning rocks or stone. Established in 1889 by Mr. Kayaroganan Pillai, the Hindu Temple in Batu Caves has a reputation as the biggest Temple for Tamil people in Malaysia. Standing at 42.7 meter, Lord Murugan Statue located at the base of Caves becoming one of the main attractions when its fully completed in 2005. Besides the two huge statue, Batu Caves main attractions is the 400 million years caves and the Limestone Stalactite hanging on the ceiling.
Dress code: All-female visitors require wearing pants or skirt covering the entire leg. No short pants, miniskirt or camisole, are allowed. Tourist is permitted to use Jacket, Sarung, Pario or towel to cover their leg until below the knee. Pario rental services were available at the entrance to the cave with a rental rate of RM5.
Bukit Malawati @ Monkey Hills
Besides watching fireflies, Kuala Selangor also well known for others attractions such as Nature Park, Seafood, Bird Watching, Eagle Feeding and historical site. Before we had a dinner at Selangor Riverbank, wee visit one of historical site known as Bukit Malawati (Malawati Hills). From the submit of the hills, tourist will able to see the Strait of Malacca and Selangor Rivers. Bukit Malawati was used by Second Sultan of Selangor (Sultan Ibrahim Shah) as administrator center and fortress. In 1784, Bukit Malawati was known as Altingsburd Fort when Dutch invaded the hills. Today, Bukit Malawati also known as Monkey Hills due the large number of two species of Silver Leaf Monkey and Long Tail Macaque.
Dinner will served at one of Seafood Restaurant located along the Selangor Riverbank. Alternate menu such Chicken base and vegetarian can be arrange. For Western food we only can offer Fast Food Kentucky Fried Chicken, MC Donald and Pizza Hut. Please note we not able to served any Jain Vegetarian Food (NO Garlic and NO Onion).
To watching fireflies in their natural environment, we had to travel to Kampung Kuantan Fireflies Park about 15 minutes driving from the restaurant. There are three species of Fireflies can be seen in Kampung Kuantan Fireflies Park. The local boatman will bring the best spot to see a hundred thousand fireflies flashing their light illuminate the night. Tourists will be able to watch the fantastic Pteroptyx Tener fireflies species synchronized the light at the same time resemble Christmas Tree. The entire Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour Kuala Lumpur is privately organized, including during the Kuala Selangor Fireflies boat trip. Fireflies tour giving tourists flexibility to spending special moments together in style.
End of Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour Kuala Lumpur Question and Answer
- Q – I already visited Batu Caves, can I change to others site?
- A – We only offer Royal Selangor Pewter as alternative site.
- Q – Why I have to pay additional for pickup outside from Kuala Lumpur
- A – Its involve additional cost on our side such Toll, Petrol and additional time for traveling.
- Q – Why you not offer pick-up from Airport?
- A – Pick-up from Airport can be very time consuming and we need consider others factors such traffic, flight delay, Immigration check and etc. This will interfere our tour program. Our concept be at the right place at the right time.
- Q – Can I get fully refund if I am deciding to cancel my tour?
- A – Yes you will get fully refund if you decide to cancel the tour in 24 hours before the tour start. The deposit money will refund back to your account immediately after we receive the cancellation notice.
- Q – Can I get a full refund if I am not able to complete the whole tour?
- A – No. We still charge you full payment if you decided to stop the tour half way. But we will consider it case by case.
- Q – What do you served for Dinner?
- A – Our standard set dinner – Chili Crap OR Dry Chili Chicken, Butter Prawn, Mix Vegetable, Fried Rice and Sweat Sour Fish Fillet (snapper fish). Non Seafood dish also available upon request.
- Q – Can I have Alcohol during my dinner?
- A – Yes you can have Wine or Beer during the dinner, but its not inclusive in the Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour packages.
- Q – What happen if its rain and we unable to see Fireflies?
- A – We will wait until the rain stop. BUT if the rain continuously we will refund your boat ticket. RM50 per-boat.
Things to Bring During Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour Kuala Lumpur
- Insect Repellent
- Visiting Batu Caves required all female visitor wearing skirt or pants until below the knee.